La Casa de Boris

La Casa de Boris

Bogotá, Colombia - Carrera
$25 per night
$25 per night

No reviews

Be the first!   Write a review

Description - House rental

The house counts with 6 remodeled suites with a maximum capacity of 20 people, accommodated in 7 double beds and 6 sofa beds. All rooms have private bathroom, refrigerator and satellite TV.
The house offers self-service launderette, kitchen, wifi, parking, a communal living room and a computer with printer. The house is located in a calm area in the northern part of the city, very near to the gastronomic area of Usaquén and several malls.

In the house we have a shared kitchen with all the necessary elements for a great meal. Additionally, a common room and a computer with Internet access and printer. We also have a washer and dryer machines.

The house is situated in the north-eastern part of the city, which means that you will have access to a great variety of places within a few blocks. The house is just in front of the new W Hotel, a few blocks from the malls Hacienda Santa Barbara, Santa Ana and Unicentro; 5-minute walk from Hamburguesas El Corral (burgers), Subway, Pan pa 'ya (bakery) , Pastry Myriam Camhi and a few blocks from several supermarkets, including Carulla and Exito (local chains).
Upon a 10 minute walk you can reach Usaquén, an area where some of the best restaurants in town are located. The house is 2. 5 km and 5 km away, respectively, from the most popular nightclubs and gastronomic areas, called Parque 93 (15 mins away without traffic) and Zona T (20 minutes without traffic). The Zona G is also a 15-minute drive, where you will find a great variety of restaurants and bars.

We offer additional transport services, to and from the airport, concerts and events. We are ready to help in what more we can to enjoy Bogotá in the best way

The space
  • Property type: House rental
  • Guest rental units: 6
  • Renovated: 2016
House rental accommodations

Lowest price available: $25

Double Quadruple
  • Check-in: 3:00pm
  • Check-out: 11:00am

House rental amenities

Breakfast (extra charge) Children permitted Parking (free) WIFI (free)

Room amenities

Five of the rooms have one double bed and one single sofa bed. The sixth room has two double beds and one sofa bed. All rooms have bathroom, satellite tv and minibar.

Coffee/tea maker Kitchenettes Microwave Mini-bar Private bathroom Showers without bath Telephone Television (cable/satellite) WIFI


Neighborhood

Upon a 10 minute walk you can reach Usaquén, an area where some of the best restaurants in town are located. The house is 2. 5 km and 5 km away, respectively, from the most popular nightclubs and gastronomic areas, called Parque 93 (15 mins away without traffic) and Zona T (20 minutes without traffic). The Zona G is also a 15-minute drive, where you will find a great variety of restaurants and bars.

Points of interest
  • Usaquén

Policies
Price details

$25 per night

Credit cards accepted on location: PayPal

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

30% of the total reservation must me payed during the next 48 hours after booking. The other 70% must be cancelled at least one week before arrival. If no show, 100% must be payed of the whole booking. No charge for cancellation maximum 30 days before arrival. Cancellations with less than 30 days before arrival must pay 50% of the booking.

Location - House rental

Carrera
Bogotá
Bogotá D.C. (Bogota D.C.)
Colombia 

House rental website

How to get there

It is easily accessible, either by public transport (SITP and Transmilenio) or by car. Just a few meters away is the station SITP AK9-CLL 113 in which buses (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and T11 pass. Likewise, 4 blocks to the east you can find the station Transmilenio AK7-CLL 110 in which the L80 buses passes, this line can be a great means of transport to the city center, in just 40 minutes you can get to the historic center.